A wide variety of organizations are using SEAS technology to assist them in many different aspects of their business. Currently, SEAS is being used by the United States Army to help recruit the best and the brightest soldiers, by the United States Navy for fleet support, by the United States Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) to model the volatile regions of the world, by the United States Department of Homeland Security to prepare for bio-terrorist attacks, and by Fortune 500 companies for strategic planning.
- United States Department of Defense
- United States Department of Justice
- United States Army Recruiting Command
- United States Joint Forces Command
- Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center